Nothing lasts forever, including your home heating system. If this is the year for a new heater, the pros at Anytime Heating and Cooling can help. Our family owned and operated HVAC company offers quality solutions for heating replacement. We work hard to help every customer find the ideal heating system to fit their lifestyle and budget.
Are you ready for a new heating system? Call (618) 408-0628 for a free estimate.
Purchasing a new heating system is a big investment, so many homeowners prefer to put it off for as long as they can. However, an old and inefficient heating system can be expensive to operate and may not provide your family with reliable heat in the winter months.
Signs that it’s a good time to upgrade your heating system include:
- Age – Heating systems last from 15 to 25 years, depending on the type of heater. If your heater is at the end of its life or you have no idea how old it is, it may be a good time for an upgrade.
- Rising heating costs – Are your heating bills increasing without a change in use? As heaters age, they become less efficient and cost more to run. Upgrading to a new, more efficient system can help reduce your home heating costs.
- Uneven heating – If some areas of the house are warm but others are cold, you may need a new heating system.
- Frequent malfunctioning – Repairing your heating system over and over can get expensive — investing in a new heater may be a better solution.
- Expensive repairs – If your heater is getting close to the end of its life and needs a repair that is half the cost of replacement or more, your money may be better spent on a new heating system.
Waiting for your heating system to completely die risks your family being left in the cold until you can get a new system installed. Upgrading before the final failure allows you to stay comfortable and avoid a complete loss of heat in the dead of winter. If you aren’t sure, we are happy to provide reliable and honest advice.
“Matthew was knowledgeable about what he was talking about. Highly recommend!”- Tara A.
“Everyone in this company is friendly and knowledgeable.”- Xiomara H.
“I was very impressed with their responsiveness. They actually pick up their phone and if you have to leave a message, they actually call you back, and quickly. They were honest with me and very fair.”- John D.
Quality Heaters for Your Home
Installing the right size and type of heating system for your home will optimize comfort and energy efficiency while reducing heating costs. At Anytime Heating and Cooling, we offer high-quality heating equipment from top brands, such as AmeriStar. Our solution-oriented technicians provide options for you to choose the best heater for your home and budget. We offer free estimates too!
Professional Heating System Installation
Quality heating system installation is essential for reliable performance, energy efficiency, and comfort. Our technicians are fully licensed, bonded, background checked, and drug tested to ensure that you receive the highest quality work and superior customer service. We go above and beyond to care for our customers and make sure they are completely satisfied.
Please contact Anytime Heating and Cooling at (618) 408-0628 to learn more and request a free estimate on a new heating system.