Most people keep up with vehicle maintenance because they want to avoid unexpected breakdowns and expensive repairs. The same principle is true for your home heating system. Anytime Heating and Cooling is a family owned and operated company the provides reliable service.
Reach out to us by telephone at (618) 408-0628 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Your home heating system is a big investment, and your family depends on it to stay warm in the winter. Regular professional maintenance is the best thing you can do to protect your investment and ensure that your heater is ready to handle colder temperatures. Keeping up with regular heating system maintenance matters for several reasons.
Professional heater maintenance offers advantages such as:
- Comfort – When a heating system is regularly cleaned and tuned up, it will work better and keep the temperature consistently warm throughout your home.
- Safety – Maintenance inspections allow our technicians to check voltage and current and inspect for leaks. This can help you avoid a hazardous situation or unhealthy environment.
- Energy efficiency – A well-maintained, clean, and properly functioning heating system is more energy efficient.
- Heating costs – When your heater is clean and necessary adjustments are made, it will run more efficiently. This helps reduce your home heating costs.
- Reliable performance – When the temperature drops and you turn on your heating system, you need it to work. If you have kept up with the maintenance, you know it will be ready to provide reliable heat for your family.
- Fewer unexpected repairs – Heating systems that receive regular professional maintenance have fewer unexpected and sudden breakdowns. This is because minor adjustments can be made to improve performance, and issues can be detected early.
- Equipment life – Regular maintenance results in less wear and tear on the heating system. This helps to maximize the life of the equipment.
Another important reason to keep up with your heater maintenance is the warranty. Most manufacturers require maintenance. Repairs may be denied under the warranty if the heating system has not received maintenance.
“Matthew was knowledgeable about what he was talking about. Highly recommend!”- Tara A.
“Everyone in this company is friendly and knowledgeable.”- Xiomara H.
“I was very impressed with their responsiveness. They actually pick up their phone and if you have to leave a message, they actually call you back, and quickly. They were honest with me and very fair.”- John D.
Maintenance for All Types of Heating Systems
The specifics of our inspections and maintenance depend on the type of heating system in your home. Our technicians will inspect all components and make any necessary adjustments to optimize performance and help you enjoy peak energy efficiency. If we notice any signs of trouble, we can take care of the problem for you.
Our heating maintenance visits include:
- Cleaning the system to improve performance and air quality
- Checking and changing any filters
- Inspecting and tightening electrical components
- Checking the heat exchanger for leaks
- Inspecting the valves
- Making sure the thermostat is working
For most heating systems, annual maintenance is recommended. The best way to make sure your heater is ready for winter and working at peak efficiency is to schedule your maintenance visit prior to the start of the heating season.
If you want to learn more about our heating maintenance services or arrange an appointment, call (618) 408-0628.