Working heat is vital in Illinois winters. Heaters will break down eventually, even if they are well maintained. When your heater isn’t sufficiently warming your home, the skilled technicians at Anytime Heating and Cooling can get it working again. We have more than a decade of experience with heating repair.
Call Anytime Heating and Cooling at (618) 408-0628 for prompt heating repair service.
Many homeowners are not aware of a problem with the heating system until it completely stops working. The best way to avoid a complete loss of heat in frigid temperatures is to call for help at the first sign of a problem. Understanding the signs of a heater problem is helpful for detecting issues early.
Contact a professional for heating repair when you have:
- No heat – A lack of heat can be dangerous in the winter. Call right away for fast and reliable repair if your heating system isn’t generating any heat.
- Low heat – Sometimes the heater appears to be working, but the house is not getting warm. This could be caused by a variety of issues, so call for a professional diagnosis and repair.
- Unusual noises – If you notice strange rumbling, rattling, or banging noises coming from your heating system, call for repair service.
- Furnace flame issues – The flame on the pilot light for a furnace should be blue. If yours is yellow, orange, or flickering, it’s an indication of a problem. Don’t wait to schedule service because this can be an indication of a carbon monoxide leak.
- A gas odor – If you notice a smell of rotten eggs, hissing or whistling noises, or dying vegetation near your gas line, you should leave the house immediately and call for help.
If you contact Anytime Heating and Cooling as soon as you notice a problem, our experienced HVAC techs will get your heat restored fast. Keep in mind that heating trouble doesn’t go away on its own and problems only get worse when repairs are put off. Dealing with small issues as they come up can avoid the need for an even bigger and more expensive repair.
“Matthew was knowledgeable about what he was talking about. Highly recommend!”- Tara A.
“Everyone in this company is friendly and knowledgeable.”- Xiomara H.
“I was very impressed with their responsiveness. They actually pick up their phone and if you have to leave a message, they actually call you back, and quickly. They were honest with me and very fair.”- John D.
Extensive Knowledge of All Types of Heating Systems
The expertise of a professional is needed for an accurate diagnosis and safe, efficient repairs. At Anytime Heating and Cooling, we have more than a decade of experience in our industry. Our technicians are knowledgeable about all types of heating systems and are equipped to provide repairs on all brands and models.
Our technicians will perform a thorough inspection of your heating system to get to the root cause of the problem. We offer honest, reliable advice and provide you with options for restoring your heat, as well as a free estimate on the work that is needed. Our technicians go above and beyond to ensure that our customers receive the highest quality workmanship and customer service.
If you suspect a problem with your heating system, call (618) 408-0628 to request repair service.