When the time comes for a new air conditioner, you need the right AC system, and you need it installed correctly. Anytime Heating and Cooling offers quality, energy-efficient air conditioning systems at competitive prices. We have more than a decade of experience with AC replacement.
Let us help you find the perfect AC unit for your home. Call (618) 408-0628 to request a free estimate.
The average air conditioning system can be expected to last about 10 years. A system that has not received proper maintenance may not last that long. If your air conditioner isn’t evenly cooling your home, breaks down often, requires an expensive repair, or is more than 10 years old, it may be time for an upgrade.
Replacing an old, inefficient system provides:
- More reliable home comfort
- Reduced energy usage
- Lower utility bills
- Better indoor air quality
New air conditioning systems are vastly more energy efficient than older units. When you replace an old AC system that is not operating efficiently, you will notice a dramatic improvement in home comfort and lower cooling costs.
“Matthew was knowledgeable about what he was talking about. Highly recommend!”- Tara A.
“Everyone in this company is friendly and knowledgeable.”- Xiomara H.
“I was very impressed with their responsiveness. They actually pick up their phone and if you have to leave a message, they actually call you back, and quickly. They were honest with me and very fair.”- John D.
Exploring the Options for a New AC System
Selecting the right air conditioning system for your home is the first step in your AC replacement. We offer a wide variety of options for high-quality, energy-efficient air conditioning systems. Our technicians have extensive product knowledge and can answer your questions and help you compare air conditioning systems.
When buying a new air conditioner, we help you consider:
- Size – The size of your system is among the most important factors in choosing an AC unit. An air conditioning system must be properly sized for the house to provide reliable performance and energy efficiency. We consider the size of the home, the number of rooms and windows, and other factors to determine the right size system for each customer.
- Energy efficiency rating – The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) provides valuable information about the energy efficiency of a system. Most new units have a rating of 14 or higher. A higher number indicates better energy efficiency.
- Cost – Price is an important consideration for many people. When you are comparing air conditioning systems, we will help you consider energy efficiency and the cost of the installation. The cost of running the system is also part of the expense. A more efficient system that is only slightly more expensive initially may save you a lot of money in the long run.
We start by assessing your home and discussing your preferences. Based on this information, we will provide you with options for air conditioning units that are right for your home. We will go through the options and provide the information you need to choose the system that best fits your home cooling needs and your budget. Our technicians provide the highest quality installations for lasting performance and value.
Get in touch with us by telephone at (618) 408-0628 for a free estimate on AC replacement and to learn about financing your new system.